General Conditions of Use / Data protection
We have compiled the pages on this website very carefully. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness and completeness of all details.
Copyright Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH.
Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH hereby grants you the right to access, save and copy this publication under the following conditions
- The publication may be used for information purposes only. It may not be sold or distributed or used for commercial or political purposes.
- The publication may not be altered in any way.
- Our copyright information must be shown on every copy of our publication or parts thereof.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are subject to proprietary rights. No rights are granted.
Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH assumes no responsibility, warranty or liability expressed or implied arising from the use of this publication.
References to other Internet publications do not constitute recommendations of Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH companies or products and services offered by such companies.
We assume that your response or answer or query or enquiry is not subject to any confidentiality obligation. Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH reserves the right to process or duplicate ideas, concepts, knowledge or technology likely to arise from your response for any purpose, or to distribute them to third parties without restriction.
We keep track of all access to our website. We evaluate this information for statistical purposes and in order to ensure the continuity of our service. Please do not use our service if you do not wish to comply with these conditions.
Declaration of Data protection
Online – Data protection of Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH
Information pursuant to section 13(1) of the German Telemedia Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH welcomes you to our website and thanks you for your interest in our company.
The protection of your personal data when visiting our website is extremely important to us; we take this responsibility very seriously. We therefore want to inform you what data we store and use. We also want to let you know at what occasion this happens and the purpose for which we store and use data.
Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH
Scope of application
This data protection information provides clarification about the type, extent and purpose of the collection and use of personal data on this website by the responsible provider
” Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH”, vertreten durch die Geschäftsführerin Anita Braun, Johann-Gerber-Str. 3, D-77694 Kehl, e-mail: Braun@Braunstahl.de, Tel.: +4978514855866 .
The legal basis for data protection is contained in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, “BDSG-neu”) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, “TMG”)
For further information, please refer to the online privacy statement on: www.Braunstahl.de.
Treatment of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (data subject).
The processing is only lawful if at least one of the following requirements has been met:
- the data subject has agreed to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation on the part of the controller;
- the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party. The controller has a legitimate interest, for example, if the data subject is a customer or is employed by the controller;
We hereby confirm that Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH is using the personal datas only for the purposes mentioned within this protection data declaration. There will be no transmittal of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than mentioned herein. We transmit your personal data to third parties or third persons only under the following conditions:
– You have agreed for the certain transmittal by written agreement
– the use of your personal data is necessary for transmittal within a contract
– the use of your personal data is necessary to fullfill legal requirements.
and the use is necessary to protect authorized interests and that there is no reason to presume that your data must be protected.
Definition of the affected groups of persons and the relevant data or data categories
Data for Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH (internal data)
- Customer data / debtor data: e.g. contact person, customers’ address data, contract data, payment data and control data under Art. 6(1) letter b (for the performance of a contract) and letter f (legitimate interests pursued by the controller) of the GDPR
- Supplier data / creditor data: e.g. contract master data, billing data and control data of suppliers and service providers (EDP services, licences, consultancy services, educational institutions, maintenance, trades people, cleaning) under Art. 6(1) letter b (for the performance of a contract) and letter f (legitimate interests pursued by the controller) of the GDPR
Personal data is usually collected directly from the data subject.
Description of recipient groups
- Internal recipients are usually the result of the purpose being pursued (e.g. contract performance, complaints, HR management)
- External recipients are usually the result of legal and contractual requirements (e.g. banks, tax authorities)
When you contact us with any queries via e-mail or via form of contact on our website, then you agree to transmit your personal data for the use of your data as per this declaration. For this contact it is necessary to have a valid e-mail-address. This is necessary to clearify your enquiry and to be able to answer to you. Further personal data are optional. Your given data will be stored for the answers or other queries. When your query is completely answered and there is no further communications, than your personal data will be deleted.
When contacting Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH using the contact form, or by e-mail, the user’s information will be stored in order to process the enquiry and in case that follow-up queries arise.
Braun stahl pipe tec uses both technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are continuously being improved in line with technological developments.
Information transmitted during a visit to our website is secured via the HTTPS communication protocol. To secure your data during the transmittal, we use the for example SSL encryption via HTTPS, always updated to the latest issue of the technique.
All Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH employees are bound by the duty of confidentiality and non-disclosure. Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH also enters into the relevant processing agreements with all commissioned processors.
Web tracking process (online reach measurement)
We do not use analytical programs or other technologies to evaluate user behaviour on our website.
Deletion of your personal data – Standard periods for deletion of personal data
We follow the regulations to avoid producing data and to take only data as necessary.
We store your personal data only as long as necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned herein or until the data must be stored by law or for other regulations.
We delete personal data once the statutory and contractual retention periods have expired.
If no such retention periods apply, the relevant data will be deleted once the stated purposes have ceased to exist.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by website owners.
When you visit our website, cookies may be generated and stored on your computer. This enables an analysis of your use of our website. This data will not be used to personally identify users of our website.
You can modify your browser settings for the administration of cookies.
When you come to our website, your choice of a language is taken by cookies in order that the same language is proposed at your next visit of our website. Your data which are taken by cookies are not given to any third party, only if your written agreement is given.
If you do not agree to accept cookies, you also can see and visit our website. If you wish, you can deactivate in your Internet-browser to accept cookies. Please take the help-function of your internet-browser to change your modulations. Please note that some functions of our website do not work properly when the accceptance of cookies are deactivated.
Transmission of personal data to third country
Usually we do not transmit personal data to a third country. However, if we do transmit personal data to a third country, either an adequacy decision (e.g. in relation to Canada), consent, binding corporate rules or existing EU standard data protection clauses will apply.
When you call up our web pages, it is necessary, for technical reasons, that your internet browser transmits data to our web server (server log files). During an active connection, the following data will be recorded so that your internet browser and our web server can communicate:
- Date and time of access
- Name of requested file
- Page from where the file is requested
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Web browser used and operating system used
Referrer ULR , hostname of the requesting computer
- Web page you’re visiting
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Data volume transmitted
For reasons of technical security, particularly to defend against any attempts to attack our web server, we store this data for short periods. We do not reconcile this data with other data stocks and we do not pass it on to third parties, neither in whole nor in part.
These data cannot be assigned to a certain person without your internet provider. We do not combine these data with other data origins.
But we take the possibility to check the server-logiles if there are concrete indications of an illegally use.
The basis of the data processing is Art. 6 Abs 1 DSGVO, which allows the handling of data for the process of a contract or for a pre-contracting issue.
These data are technically necessary to show correctly the contents of our websites and incur coactive by using the internet. They are used for
– Secure connection to our website
– Secure a smoothly use of our website
– Analysis of the security of the system and stable system
– and for further administration purposes
The handling of your personal data is based on our authorized interest for the above mentioned purposes to collect data. We do not use your data to get informations about you.The data are only addressed to the authorized administrator. The server logfiles are automatically deleted after 3 months.
Anonymous informations of this kind are evaluated to optimize our website and also the technical background of the website.
Right to information
Data subjects are entitled to request confirmation from the controller whether or not their personal information is being processed.
To this end, Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH provides an overview of the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data and the relevant recipients or categories.
Rights of rectification, deletion and restriction of processing
Under the given contact data you can execute the following rights:
– Information of your personal data which are stored in our files
– Correction of incorrect personal data
– Deletion of your data which are store in our files
– Constraint of our use of your personal data, when we are not allowed to delete them due to legal requirements
– Rights as following :
Under Art. 16 GDPR, the data subject has the right to demand from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Under Art. 17 GDPR, the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, unless another legal requirement precludes erasure.
Under Art. 18 GDPR, the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing if:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
Right to withdraw consent
The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to object
The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her at any time. In such cases, Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH will cease processing the relevant personal data unless Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Right to lodge a complaint
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation. The competent supervisory authority for Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH is the Data Protection Authority of Baden-Württemberg :
Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Baden-Württemberg
Dr. Stefan Brink
Postfach 10 29 32
Amendment of our data protection principles – declaration
Should you have questions or suggestions, please contact the Data Protection Officer of Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH who will be happy to assist you. The ongoing development from time to time requires the adjustment of our data protection principles. We reserve the right to make the relevant amendments at any time in order that the declaration is adjusted to the actual legal requirements or in order to amend our services adopted to reality, for example introduction of new services.
The latest issue of our data protection declaration is always actual on our website.
Braun stahl pipe tec GmbH
The content of this website are directed equally to all persons (all genders).