Braun stahl pipe tec – Pig Traps – Launching and Receiving Traps
Standardized and specialized designs are available, following some features:
- for the installation into steel pipelines as stainless steel or carbon steel
- with Braun stahl-Bayonette-Safety – Quick-Opening-Closure Type BSV or as per clients request
- with weld ends, or with flanged end connections
- design for pigs such as cleaning pigs, separation pigs, measuring or intelligent pigs
- with all nozzles for by-pass, drain and vent, and pig signal
- Designs available for pressure ratings up to PN400 barg
- Designs available for Diameters up to DN 56″ (1400 mm)
- Designs available for additional external forces such as axial and transversal forces following the requirements of client, for alternation of loads and for earthquake requirements
- Designs available for temperatures from -50°C up to 200°C
- Design and selection of materials for all services: gas, potable water, sewage waters, salt water, oil, sour gas, kerosine, petrol, propane, butane, ethylene, and more
- Steel materials acc. to EN, ASTM, API, ASME and other international standards with inspection certification acc. to EN10204-3.1 or EN10204-3.2.
Inspection and tests of the Pig Traps can be done following to Pressure Equipment directive PED 97/23, TRFL (german technical rules for transmission pipelines), EN1594, DIN 2470 Teil1, ASME Code, API, ASTM, NEN 3650-2:2012 ( Eisen voor buisleidingsystemen), AD2000 (German pressure vessel code) and other international standards and as per requirements of the project.
Tests and Inspections available such as Hydrostatic pressure tests, Pneumatic tightness tests, RT, UT, DPT, all non-destructive and destructive tests of welds and steel materials, paint thickness measurements, adhesion tests of paints, holiday tests, Positive material identification test (PMI), thermal and hydraulic cycles, and others on request.
Following additional equipments are available:
- Pig signallers: visual Signal, or electrical signal
- Pig transport devices, pig trolleys, pig handling winches, cranes